This class is all about getting strong in a smart, sustainable way. This class is broken out into 5 sections that look like this:
- Mobility (5-8 min): This is designated time to warm the joints up and work on improving range of motion.
- Power/Skill Practice (10-12 min): During this section you’ll either be practicing lower resistance power development work like Medball Slams or Squat Jumps for example. The other option is that we teach you a new skill and that you’ll use in the strength portion.
- Strength Practice (20-30 min): This is the prime opportunity to focus on getting strong. You’ll be practicing harder resistance within a combination of the Push, Pull, Squat or Hip Hinge Patterns.
- Conditioning (10 min): Time to sweat and work harder with higher schemes. This is faster-paced work to get the heart pumping.
- Cool Down (5 min): Breathing, stretching to start the recovery process.